GSES India is proud to be associated with the Delhi Technological University (DTU) faculty development program on Renewable Energy and Alternate Fuels (REAF-2014), which will be held from June 16th to June 20th, 2014.
The program will cover:
- Renewable Power Sources and their Technologies
- Alternative Fuels for Transportation
- Energy Efficiency, auditing and conservation
- Solid and Liquid Waste Management
- Wind and Small Hydro Energy Systems
- Solar Air Heating Systems and their Applications in Drying of Agricultural and Industrial products.
- Solar water heating systems and their domestic and Industrial applications.
- Concentrated Solar Thermal for steam generation and their applications for cooking and Power Generation.
- Solar Refrigeration and Air-conditioning
- Solar furnace
- Solar Photovoltaic, Balance of systems, Energy Storage, Battery sizing, off grid and on grid PV applications.
- Overview of Solar Design Simulation Software for PV & Thermal
For more information, please see the brochure linked below: