The First Batch of 4 Weeks Professional Advantage Course on Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Systems Design, Installation & Maintenance Ended on 28th April 2017. The course covered detailed technical information and step-by-step methodology for design, installation, testing, commissioning and maintenance of grid-connected and off-grid solar PV systems. The course was attended by engineers, professionals and entrepreneurs from different states of India, Netherlands and Saudi Arabia.
What did the participants like most about the programme
- Study material is excellent. The questions of the exercise & exams were best and this exam, solved my queries - Mr. Sanket Warude
- The study materials (books and online materials) - Mohamed Elgozoli
- The study material, exercises & assessment - Hamid Al Said
- The curriculum of the program was compiled very well. It is very much helpful in giving a good understanding of PV system - Aditya Shah
- This program gives overall structure, view about solar PV grid connected & standalone system. The design task for off-grid and grid connected rooftop projects are the best - S. Rajesh Kumar
- PPT Presentation – Shivam Singh