GSES Training Update: December 2017
GSES India has conducted two trainings during November 2017 in its training centre at New Delhi. The 4 weeks fulltime training on Solar PV systems design, installation and maintenance has been concluded on 30th November 2017. This professional advantage course includes step-by-step methodology for design, installation, testing, commissioning and maintenance of grid-connected and off-grid solar PV systems. A 5 Day Technical Advantage Course on Grid-connected PV Systems Design and Installation has been conducted during 13-17 November 2017. This comprehensive course covers design and installation of grid-connected solar PV systems for roof top and MW Scale projects. For both the trainings, we have received participants from Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Thiruvananthapuram and two overseas participants from Cameroon and Zimbabwe.
What did the participants like most about the programme?
- Comprehensive coverage of solar system installation- Sunil Malik
- This course is the enlightenment for the solar industry - Simbarashe Zimhete
- Overall it is a relevant training and it will help us- Sukhvinder Singh
- Practical session was good – Devdutt
- The teachers are always there for any sort of help - Samyak Jain
- Good range of overall topic covered – Sachin Bansal
- GSES Institute fed me with Energetic Knowledge and Food when self-attended the three day Course - Kuttybabu Munuswamy