GSES Training Update: January 2018
GSES India has conducted three trainings during December 2017. The 4 weeks fulltime training on Solar PV systems design, installation and maintenance has been concluded on 29th December 2017. This professional advantage course includes step-by-step methodology for design, installation, testing, commissioning and maintenance of grid-connected and off-grid solar PV systems. A 5 Day Technical Advantage Course on Standalone Solar Power Systems Design and Installation has been conducted during 18-22 December 2017. This comprehensive course covers design and installation of off-grid, micro-grid and solar pumping system. For both the trainings, we have received participants from Delhi/NCR, UP, Odisha, Punjab, Mumbai and two overseas participants from the USA and Sudan.
We have also conducted another corporate training for managers and engineers for a reputed company based in Chennai. This 3 days training was customised to meet the specific need of the company who is entering into solar industry as a project developer.
What did the participants like most about the programmes?
- Trainers are very helpful and they try to answer all questions of all participation- Manu Bhardwaj
- Very good combination of theoretical and practical knowledge- Aalok Prakash Shrivastava
- Got overview on solar project and it was a good interactive session –K.R. Amu
- Intention of conveying the matter at understandable manner and appropriate presentation with slides and pictures –M. Syed Abuthahir
- Most aspects were covered and the things were made simple –Lohithi