GSES India has conducted five trainings during the month of February 2018 in its training centre at New Delhi. The 2-Weeks and 4-Weeks fulltime professional advantage courses on photovoltaic systems design, installation and maintenance have been concluded on 16th and 28th February 2018 respectively. These courses includes step-by- step methodology for design, installation, testing, commissioning and maintenance of grid-connected and off-grid solar PV systems. A 5-Days Technical Advantage Course on Grid-connected PV Systems Design and Installation has been conducted during 5–9 February 2018. This comprehensive course covers design and installation of grid-connected solar PV systems for roof top and MW Scale projects. A 3-Days Business Advantage Course for Start-ups and Business Executives on Solar Power System Fundamentals has been conducted during 5-7 February 2018. This course is designed to give business executives a sound understanding of solar PV technology, design aspects and economic feasibility in a structured approach. A 5-Days Technical Advantage Course on Standalone Solar Power Systems Design and Installation has been conducted during 19 – 23 February 2018. This comprehensive course covers design and installation of off-grid, micro-grid and solar pumping system. For all these training programmes, we have received participants from Delhi/NCR, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and West Bengal and three overseas participants from the UK, Saudi Arabia, and Afghanistan.
What did the participants like most about the programmes?
- It was a great experience to attend the GSES training session - Arun Kanojia
- This training program met my expectations, I have learned many things and it has also improved my technical skills - Anshu Kumar
- Training sessions were full of real life examples and scenario and it benefits me a lot – Prashant Ahuja
- Standalone solar system design, system sizing, solar water pumping were very interesting – Prabir Bouri
- All the sessions in the training program were up to the mark - Amro Sadul