GSES India has trained 60 engineers and entrepreneurs during the first quarter of the financial year 2018-19. Participants from Delhi/NCR, Karnataka, Gujarat, Uttarakhand, Odisha, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, and few overseas participants from UK, Afghanistan, Sri Lanka, Nigeria and Maldives attended our professional advantage, technical advantage and business advantage courses. A 5-Days customized training on design and installation of solar PV based microgrid systems was delivered to 16 participants nominated by Clean Energy Access Network (CLEAN).
What did the participants like most about the programmes?
- The trainers were well-known experts in the field and they really conducted the course in an appropriate way- Amit Shukla
- The length of training and sessions were very well suited for a professional development training, which I expected. The training manual, excel based design worksheet and presentations were excellent. The material was covered very clearly and was well explained with reference to practical examples. There was good interaction with participants and questions were answered well - Mohamed Rasheed,
- The training programme was very intuitive, helped me to understand the process of Design and Installation, which was very useful for my future ambition – Sean Reed
- The material that has been provided is very effective and was explained in a good way – Amar Pathak
- Grid connected PV system Design & Installation training was very helpful for me and helped me to gain knowledge in the field of Solar – Sha Ameer
- Focus on practical aspects of solar mini grid installation & maintenance with insights drawn from practical experience – Rajat Khandelwal