GSES India has trained 40 engineers and entrepreneurs during the second quarter of the financial year 2018-19. Participants from Delhi/NCR, Punjab, West Bengal, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Goa and few overseas participants from Afghanistan, Sri Lanka, and Nigeria attended our professional advantage, technical advantage and business advantage courses. We have also received a group of participants from the Ministry of Rural Rehabilitation and development and the Ministry of Sustainable Energy for Rural Development, Government of the Republic of Afghanistan.
What did the participants like most about the programmes?
- This training was a pathway to enhance my professional development. All the trainers and instructors were very friendly and they attended to each and every individual trainee to make the training very effective- Dadayakkara Dewage Nimesha Madhuwanthi Gunarathna, Sri Lanka
- I like the compactness of the course and the way it was delivered - Shougandh Dutta, West Bengal
- Good trainers, all component and tools are available and got a chance to perform hands on practical- Niranjan Sathiakumar, Kerala
- The program was very comprehensive and the training approach was appreciable -Nitish Jain, Delhi
- The online exercise and support from GSES team to clarify the doubts in detail - Sapan J Lakhawala, Maharashtra
- I liked the planning and implementation of solar on-grid project - Abdul Zuhoor Mehri, Afghanistan
- The off-grid session and solar water pumping system were more useful for me - Adewumi Ibitoye, Nigeria