GSES India has trained 125 engineers and entrepreneurs during January - May 2019. Our professional advantage, technical advantage and business advantage courses were attended by participants from different states of India, Oman and Afghanistan. Apart from our face-to-face trainings 25 participants have enrolled for GSES online professional advantage and business advantage courses. GSES face-to-face trainings have been conducted in its Centre at Delhi, Ahmedabad and Muscat in Oman. GSES has also conducted a two days training program on “Rooftop Solar Grid Engineer for Utility officers” for the electricity distribution companies under the World Bank SUPRABHA Technical Assistance Programme.
What did the participants like most about the programmes?
- I like the way of teaching, practical sessions, interaction with other participants and the flexibility of trainers - Arumugam
- The complete program was very much practical oriented learning and it was very beneficial for me - Kiran
- The training sessions were interactive and we were provided both practical experience and theory -Vishnu Prasad
- I am very satisfied with the design of Grid Connected PV system for MW scale - Peparthi Murali
- I am very satisfied with the examples of various live projects shared by the trainer - Nikunj Bhatt
- I like the sessions on use of simulation softwares which enhance my technical skill on the same - Mittul Chavda
- The trainer was well prepared. The grid connected course includes relevant information regarding designing of rooftop and MW scale projects - Sanjay Desai.