GSES has successfully developed consultancy business based on proven industry experience in renewable energy technologies. GSES expertise covers both on and off grid renewable energy resources, as well as commercial aspects of renewable energy technology systems and integrated energy supply solutions.
Area in which GSES has expertise include:
- Project management services for developing solar power projects
- Site assessment and demand aggregation for distributed rooftop programmes
- Techno- commercial feasibility study and detailed project report preparation
- Engineering design, BoQ preparation and cost estimation
- O&M planning and spare parts strategy
- Techno commercial due diligence and peer review
- Lender’s independent engineering services
- Owner’s engineering services
- Renewable energy planning and project design
- Grid integration and load flow analysis for distributed solar power generation
- Resources assessment and energy generation estimation
- Procurement management – tender document preparation and support in evaluation
- PV System audit and recommendations to improve project performance & life
- Supervision and quality assurance during construction
- Testing and commissioning documentation and support
- Development of technical training curriculum and capacity building programs
GSES has a diverse portfolio, and is experienced in both government and private enterprise in relation to system engineering, design, audit and education. GSES India is headed by three founding directors who each have 20-25 years of experience in the renewable energy industry, GSES has the technical expertise, historical and current market knowledge, combined with diverse regional experience to deliver consultancy services to a wide range of commercial and government interests.
The strength of our reputation and expertise has presented GSES with opportunities to work in partnership with high profile organisations such as World Bank, MNRE, ADB, UNHCR, UNDP, UN WOMEN, USAID, USICEF, GIZ, CLEAN, TIFAC, USAID, Climate Parliament etc.
Quality Management System:
GSES operates a total quality system that is designed to ensure that all work carried out meets the needs of our clients. GSES India is certified to ISO 9001:2015 for its Quality Assurance System. The company is committed to operating a quality system in accordance with the internationally recognised standard of ISO 9001, and to assist with this, all staffs are responsible for the quality of their own work and adherence to quality procedures.