Overview of the Course:
GSES India conducts short-term face-to-face training on Renewable Energy Project Management (REPM) course for start-ups, entrepreneurs and managers of project developers, implementing agencies and EPC companies. Course focus is on solar power projects design and development.
The participants will gain knowledge and will have the opportunity to interact with highly experienced renewable energy project managers and experts on site & resource assessment, system sizing, project planning, accurate energy yield assessment, best practice in design and installation, detailed feasibility report/ DPR preparation, bid preparation and evaluation, O&M planning, documentation and knowledge management etc. Course covers both rooftop and large scale PV power projects.
Who should attend?
Start-ups, entrepreneurs, engineers, project managers and officers from project developers, implementing agencies and EPC companies involved in development of solar power projects.
- Solar project development phases and issues
- Solar PV technology overview
- Site assessment & feasibility study for rooftop and MW scale solar power projects
- Project planning and schedule of activities in solar power project development
- Methodology and approach for solar resource assessment
- Loss estimation and energy yield calculation
- Capacity or system sizing approach
- Project cost estimation and economic analysis
- Preparation of Detailed Feasibility Reports/ DPR
- PV system design to ensure safety and performance
- Preparation of Bill of Materials (BoM)
- O&M Planning
- Preparation of tender document for solar power projects
- Bid evaluation – methods and technics
- Contract agreement
The course will be delivered in lecture format using Power Point Presentations, sharing of case examples, energy yield estimation exercise and site assessment exercise.
- Copies of GSES Sample Reports on Bankable DPR, bid document, BoM, bid evaluation guidelines and contract agreement for solar power projects.
- Copies of power point presentations and case studies
- Equipment, accessories and tools for demonstration
GSES develop and deliver solar PV training courses in accordance with international competency standards and accreditation requirements. On successful completion of the course students receive a certificate of completion.
Global Sustainable Energy Solutions (GSES) is an Australian-based multi-disciplinary organisation specialising in professional services and training across the Renewable Energies sector and comprises a team of highly experienced systems engineers, designers and installers and accredited trainers. GSES is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) in Australia, responsible for development and delivery of Solar PV accreditation training with international competency standards.
GSES Principal trainers have over 25 years of experience in renewable energy planning; engineering design; tender preparation and evaluation; techno-commercial due diligence and project implementation. Our trainers have authored and co-authored several books and training manuals on solar PV system design installation, maintenance and inspection. Selected publications of our principal trainers are –
- Grid Connected PV System Design and Installation
- Standalone Photovoltaic Design & Installation
- Solar PV System Inspection and Evaluation
- Training manuals for solar PV technicians
- Grid connected PV systems with battery storage
- Solar Entrepreneurs Handbook
To know more about GSES principal trainers please click here
Date and Location: Please click here
Course Fee and Enrolment: Please Click here
Discount on course fee:
- Early Bird registration (limited to first 5 registration): 20% on training fee
- Group (3+) registration: 30% on training fee
- Student and female participants: 50% on training fee (limited to 5 participants on first come first serve basis).
For further information
GSES India Sustainable Energy Pvt. Ltd.,
F-7B, Pocket F, Okhla Industrial Area Phase 1
New Delhi - 110020, India
Phone: +91-11- 41040534/ 40587622
Mobile: +919560550077/ +91 9560550075