Do you want to know how to:
Most system failures are not because of hardware issues. Even the most evident hardware problems may be caused by design flaws, such as over-sizing or under-sizing of equipment, lack of technical understanding or lack of data.
"Even the best hardware will not perform well if it is poorly installed, designed or maintained"
Attend the GSES India Solar PV best practices training program and learn best practices in design and installation of solar PV systems, as well as how to follow Indian and international standards to implement safe and reliable PV systems.
The course will be delivered in lecture format using PowerPoint, sharing of case examples, design exercises, energy yield estimation exercise and visit to a functional solar power plant.
- A copy of GSES ‘Grid Connected PV Systems Design and Installation’ training manual
- Copies of power point presentations, design tasks, GSES design & energy yield simulation tool etc.
- Equipment, accessories and tools for demonstration
GSES develop and deliver solar PV training courses in accordance with international competency standards and accreditation requirements. On successful completion of the course students receive a certificate of completion.
Global Sustainable Energy Solutions (GSES) is an Australian-based multi-disciplinary organisation specialising in professional services and training across the Renewable Energies sector and comprises a team of highly experienced systems engineers, designers and installers and accredited trainers. GSES is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) in Australia, responsible for development and delivery of Solar PV accreditation training with international competency standards.
GSES Principal trainers have over 25 years of experience in renewable energy planning; engineering design; tender preparation and evaluation; techno-commercial due diligence and project implementation. Our trainers have authored and co-authored several books and training manuals on solar PV system design installation, maintenance and inspection. Selected publications of our principal trainers are –
- Grid Connected PV System Design and Installation
- Standalone Photovoltaic Design & Installation
- Solar PV System Inspection and Evaluation
- Training manuals for solar PV technicians
- Grid connected PV systems with battery storage
- Solar Entrepreneurs Handbook
To know more about GSES principal trainers please click here
Date and Location: Please Click Here
Course Fee and Enrolment: Please Click Here
Discount on course fee:
- Early Bird registration (limited to first 5 registration): 20% on training fee
- Group (3+) registration: 30% on training fee
- Student and female participants: 50% on training fee (limited to 5 participants on first come first serve basis).
For further information
GSES India Sustainable Energy Pvt. Ltd.,
F-7B, Pocket F, Okhla Industrial Area Phase 1
New Delhi - 110020, India
Phone: +91-11- 41040534/ 40587622
Mobile: +919560550077/ +91 9560550075