Overview of the Course:
Solar power systems uses complex technology and needs to be well understood to ensure that any solar system performs to its best and to the customer’s expectations. There are many technical and site related factors which directly affect performance and reliability of a solar system. Success in solar business depends upon fair understanding of the technology, design aspects and economic feasibility.
The Solar Power System Fundamentals for Start-ups and Business Executives course is a comprehensive course to provide necessary knowledge to the business executives for effective communication to qualify a customer. This course is designed to give business executives a sound understanding of solar PV technology, design aspects and economic feasibility in a structured approach.
Who should attend?
Business Executive, Sales Managers or anyone wishing to gain a sound understanding of PV technology, design aspects and economic feasibility of rooftop PV projects.
- Solar energy technology and applications
- Different configurations of PV systems
- Solar resource overview and solar radiation in India
- Solar PV module characteristics and quality issues
- Inverter technologies and selection
- Array mounting structures and balance of system components
- Site assessment and site selection
- Project cost estimation, economic analysis and feasibility study of a solar PV project
- Design approach for grid connected PV system with examples
- Design approach for off-grid and hybrid PV system with examples
- Losses in a PV system and energy generation estimation
- Use of simulation software
- Developing solar business
The course will be delivered in lecture format using PowerPoint, sharing of case examples and exercises on design, energy yield and economic analysis.
• A copy of GSES 'Solar Power Systems Fundamentals' training manual
• Copies of power point presentations, design tasks, energy yield exercise
• Equipment, accessories and tools for demonstration
GSES develop and deliver solar PV training courses in accordance with international competency standards and accreditation requirements. On successful completion of the course students receive a certificate of completion.
Global Sustainable Energy Solutions (GSES) is an Australian-based multi-disciplinary organisation specialising in professional services and training across the Renewable Energies sector and comprises a team of highly experienced systems engineers, designers and installers and accredited trainers. GSES is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) in Australia, responsible for development and delivery of Solar PV accreditation training with international competency standards.
GSES Principal trainers have over 25 years of experience in renewable energy planning; engineering design; tender preparation and evaluation; techno-commercial due diligence and project implementation. Our trainers have authored and co-authored several books and training manuals on solar PV system design installation, maintenance and inspection. Selected publications of our principal trainers are –
- Grid Connected PV System Design and Installation
- Standalone Photovoltaic Design & Installation
- Solar PV System Inspection and Evaluation
- Training manuals for solar PV technicians
- Grid connected PV systems with battery storage
- Solar Entrepreneurs Handbook
To know more about GSES principal trainers please click here
For Training Dates: Please click here
Course Fee and Enrolment: Please Click here
Discount on course fee:
- Early Bird registration (limited to first 5 registration): 20% on training fee
- Group (3+) registration: 30% on training fee
For further information
GSES India Sustainable Energy Pvt. Ltd.,
F-7B, Pocket F, Okhla Industrial Area Phase 1
New Delhi - 110020, India
Phone: +91-11- 41040534/ 40587622
Mobile: +919560550077/ +91 9560550075