The 5-days comprehensive course on Grid Connected PV Systems Design & Installation was brought to end on 24th June 2017. The course covered detailed technical information and step-by-step methodology relating to design and installation of grid-connected solar PV systems. The course was attended by engineers and professionals from Sri Lanka, Singapore, Bahrain and different states of India.
What did the participants like most about the programme?
- The in-depth knowledge of master trainer Mr. Dwipen Boruah has been of great insight. Each concept was taught in easy-to-understand way – Namita Chauhan
- It has been a good program especially from the ‘design’ perspective. The faculties are all good – Ashish Srivastava
- All the trainers are good at their knowledge and deliver well – Mohan Sawhney
- Sharing of practical examples and real-life experiences have been of great help – Sanjeewa Perera
- Trainers explained the subject matter really well – Sujit Abraham
- Practical knowledge of master trainer Mr. Dwipen Boruah has helped understand the concepts better – Aman Tiwari
- The training knowledge is going to be of much use in my job – Ng Kar Hui (Emily)
- The knowledge gained in the 5-day course shall be implemented in my work and all trainers/staffs are very friendly & helpful – Hla Hla Khaing