GSES India has conducted four trainings during the month of March 2018 in its training centre at New Delhi. The 4-Weeks full-time professional advantage courses on photovoltaic systems design, installation and maintenance have been concluded on 28th March 2018. This course includes step-by- step methodology for design, installation, testing, commissioning and maintenance of grid-connected and off-grid solar PV systems. A 5-Day Technical Advantage Course on Grid-connected PV Systems Design and Installation has been conducted during 5–9 March 2018. This comprehensive course covers design and installation of grid-connected solar PV systems for rooftop and MW Scale projects. A 3-Day Renewable Energy Project Management (REPM) course on solar power project development has been conducted during 5-7 March 2018. A 5-Day Technical Advantage Course on Standalone Solar Power Systems Design and Installation has been conducted during 19 – 23 March 2018. This comprehensive course covers design and installation of off-grid, micro-grid and solar pumping system. For all these training programmes, we have received participants from Delhi/NCR, Kerala, Karnataka, West Bengal, Maharashtra and four overseas participants from Oman and Somalia.
What did the participants like most about the programmes?
- I liked the course content, its methodology like daily assessments followed by design task and final exam and this is the best place to gain deep knowledge on solar PV system design, installation and maintenance – Prashant Khare
- It was a very good training regarding the solar PV systems used in grid connected and standalone applications – Mohan Datt Sharma
- The REPM course was simple but effective and we have received more than we expected – Ashwini Chavan
- This course was well organized for the starters- Shailesh Joshi
- Quality of training was good and the trainers were well cooperative- Sanghamitra Sinha