GSES India has conducted three trainings during the month of January 2018 in its training centre at New Delhi. The 4-Weeks fulltime training on Solar PV systems design, installation and maintenance has been concluded on 31st January 2018. This professional advantage course includes step-by-step methodology for design, installation, testing, commissioning and maintenance of grid-connected and off-grid solar PV systems. A 5-Days Technical Advantage Course on Grid-connected PV Systems Design and Installation has been conducted during 8 – 12 January 2018. This comprehensive course covers design and installation of grid-connected solar PV systems for roof top and MW Scale projects. A 5-Days Technical Advantage Course on Standalone Solar Power Systems Design and Installation has been conducted during 15 – 19 January 2018. This comprehensive course covers design and installation of off-grid, micro-grid and solar pumping system. For all these training programmes, we have received participants from Delhi/NCR, Haryana, Punjab, West Bengal, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Kerala and three overseas participants from the USA, Afghanistan and Sri Lanka.
GSES India has also conducted one corporate training for design Engineers and project managers for a reputed company based in Chennai from 29th Jan to 2nd Feb 2018. This 5-Days training was customised to meet the specific need of the company for design and installation of MW scale Grid-Connected PV systems.
What did the participants like most about the programmes?
- The sessions were very encouraging & enriching knowledge and designing of 1 MW plant & the method is being used to explain –P C Nelson
- There was interactive course and friendly environment throughout the programme –Bashir Ahmed Sidiqee
- Overall, it was good course and my very objective to learn about solar system design was successfully achieved. The vast experience and knowledge of GSES faculties helped me to learn by exploring my full potential – Sohan Sharma
- Since we are new to Solar Business, this training can be useful for me to take our organisation to next level – R. Dhanaskaran
- Whole thing was properly explained from basics followed by engineering calculation, steps and formulas –Arvvindh M.
- The session was very interactive and trainers were well responsive to queries by trainees –M. Arun Vgnesh