GSES’ training services are available worldwide and constitute one of GSES’ four business pillars. Internationally, GSES undertake to guarantee the quality of all its training programs. GSES develops and delivers solar PV training courses in accordance with international competency standards and accreditation requirements.
GSES follows international best practice standards and accreditation requirements to develop the content and deliverables of its PV training courses. On successful completion, and subject to their performance, the students will receive either a certificate of attainment or certificate of completion.
GSES is well connected internationally to various solar industry networks and professional bodies. Our courses are widely recognized and respected in the industry. We support our qualified students by recommending them to respective industries for placement after successful completion of training.
GSES also provides after training support services to its alumni which includes opportunities to update skills and knowledge, finding employment and invitation as well as access to networking events.
What Training is Offered?
GSES offers solar training and renewable energy courses to cater to a broad range of students. Our core courses include:
- 3 Months Professional Advantage Course on Grid Connected PV Systems Design (online)
- 3 Months Professional Advantage Course on Grid Connected PV Systems Design and Installation (online and face-to-face combined)
- 1 Month Technical & Business Advantage Course on Solar Power System Fundamentals (online)
- 4 Weeks Professional Advantage Course on Solar PV Systems (on-grid and off-grid) Design, Installation, O&M (Face-to-face)
- 2 Weeks Professional Advantage Course on Grid connected Solar PV Systems Design and Installation (Face-to-face)
- 5 Days Technical Advantage Course on Grid-connected PV Systems: Design and Installation (Covers Rooftop and MW Scale Projects) (Face-to-face)
- 5 Days Technical Advantage Course on Standalone Solar Power Supply Systems Design and Installation (Covers Off-grid, Micro-grid and Solar Water Pumping System) (Face-to-face)
- 4 Days Technical Advantage Course on Solar PV Best Practices (Face-to-face)
- 3 Days Business Advantage Course for Start-ups, Entrepreneurs and Managers on Renewable Energy Project Management (Face-to-face)
- 2 Days Business Advantage Course for Start-ups and Business Executives on Solar Power System Fundamentals (Face-to-face)