As the demand for renewable energy systems grows rapidly, GSES is leading the industry in providing accredited solar training for the safe design and installation of grid connected, off grid and hybrid solar systems.
GSES follows international best practice standards and accreditation requirements to develop the content and deliverables of its PV training courses. On successful completion, and subject to their performance, the students will receive either a certificate of attainment or certificate of completion.
GSES is well connected internationally to various solar industry networks and professional bodies. Our courses are widely recognized and respected in the industry. We support our qualified students by recommending them to respective industries for placement after successful completion of training.
GSES also provides after training support services to its alumni which includes opportunities to update skills and knowledge, finding employment and invitation as well as access to networking events.
What Training is Offered?
GSES offers solar training and renewable energy courses to cater to a broad range of students. Our core courses include:
- Grid Connected PV systems (covers rooftop and MW scale) design and installation (Online and face-to-face)
- Standalone solar PV systems (covers off-grid, hybrid, micro-grid and solar water pump) design and installation (Face-to-face)
- Solar PV Best Practices (Face-to-face)
- Solar Power System Fundamentals (Online)
- Solar PV course for Startups and Entrepreneurs (Online and face-to-face)
- Renewable energy project management course (Face-to-face)