Stay qualified and certified with our nationally recognised courses delivered by experts online and onsite at our training facility. Enrol through our Shop now!
Technical Advantage Course on Grid Connected PV Systems Design & Installation
Overview of the Course
GSES India conducts short-term face-to-face training on “Grid Connected PV Systems: Design and Installation” to provide industry professionals, PV engineers, and individuals wishing to further their career in the solar industry, hands-on training on step-by-step design and installation procedures of rooftop and large PV systems in accordance with international best practices.
- Solar PV project development phases and quality system overview
- Solar radiation overview
- Solar PV technology overview
- Inverter & balance of system overview
- PV mounting systems & foundations
- Site assessment & planning
- Designing of a grid-connected rooftop PV systems
- Losses & system yield calculation
- Designing of MW scale PV project
- Best practices in installation and commissioning
- Economics assessment and feasibility of solar power projects
The course will be delivered in lecture format using PowerPoint, sharing of case examples, design exercises, energy yield estimation exercise, a complete design task. The course will be delivered fact to face at GSES training centre followed by Moodle e-Learning Platform. At the end of each session, there will be an assessment quiz where the participant can apply the knowledge that they have learnt in the session and also interact with the trainer to discuss and clarify any queries they may have.
- A copy of GSES ‘Grid Connected PV Systems Design and Installation – International version’ book
- Copies of power point presentations, design tasks, GSES design & energy yield simulation tool, sample bill of materials, sample financial models, etc.
GSES develops and delivers solar PV training courses in accordance with international competency standards and accreditation requirements. On successful completion of the course, students receive a certificate of completion.
Global Sustainable Energy Solutions (GSES) is an Australian-based multi-disciplinary organisation specialising in professional services and training across the Renewable Energies sector and comprises a team of highly experienced systems engineers, designers and installers and accredited trainers. GSES is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) in Australia, responsible for development and delivery of Solar PV accreditation training with international competency standards.
GSES Principal trainers have over 30+ years of experience in renewable energy planning; engineering design; tender preparation and evaluation; techno-commercial due diligence and project implementation. Our trainers have authored and co-authored several books and training manuals on solar PV system design installation, maintenance and inspection.
Discount on course fee
- Early Bird registration (limited to first 5 registration): 20% on training fee
- Group (3+) registration: 30% on training fee
- Fee for women & unemployed youths: 50% on training fee (limited to 5 participants on first come first serve basis).
- Fee for student and interns: 60% on training fee (limited to 5 participants on first come first serve basis).
Training Date and Location
Course Fee and Enrolment
For Further Information Contact:
Global Sustainable Energy Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.,
A – 46, UG Floor, FIEE Complex, Okhla Industrial Area Phase 2
New Delhi – 110020, India
Phone: +91-11- 41040534
Mobile: +919560550077 / +91 9560550075/ +91 9560063554
e-mail: [email protected]