The second batch of 4 Weeks Professional Advantage Course on Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Systems Design, Installation & Maintenance ended on 26th May 2017. The course covered detailed technical information and step-by-step methodology for design, installation, testing, commissioning and maintenance of grid-connected and off-grid solar PV systems. The course was attended by engineers, professionals and entrepreneurs from different states of India.
What did the participants like most about the programme
- Experience shared by Principal Trainer Mr. Dwipen Boruah was very helpful
– Krishna Kumar Gupta
- The content of the book and the method of teaching was excellent. The experience shared by Principal Trainer Mr. Dwipen Boruah was extremely helpful.
– Arun Choudhary
- The program was very helpful for me even I am from non- engineering background
– Pinky Upadhyay
- Quality of training and education, knowledge shared with us beyond the course, efforts and patience of faculties were make us understand the topics very well.
– Dikshant Gupta
- Practical approach of explaining all the topics
– Atul Aggarwal
- Personalized attention and required tool were always available
– Bharat Naik